Information in this section
We have a range of policies with our Information Governance framework which must be followed by all employees, members and those who work on behalf of us:
- Data Protection Policy - outlines our approach to complying with the DPA and other data regulations, including our roles and responsibilities, our compliance with the eight DPA principles and handling requests for personal data (Subject Access Requests, SARS).
- Freedom of Information Policy - outlines our approach to managing our Freedom of Information ( FOI ) duties, including our publication scheme and responding to FOI requests.
- Information Security Policy - outlines the key principles to ensure that our information is kept securely, including office security, handling, transferring and sharing information, and how to report suspected or actual data breaches.
- Disclosure Policy - outlines our approach to disclosing personal information and our approach to publishing information.
- Speaking Up Policy - guidance to help our staff in situations where they need to consider speaking up about possible concerns at the earliest opportunity and in an appropriate way.
The framework and associated policies are supplemented with local departmental guidance for further detail regarding specific operational expectations.