Our strategic plan
Other content in this section
Our ‘Fit for the future’ strategy for 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2025 describes what we plan to do over the next five years to achieve our vision of being recognised for delivering world-class regulation and excellent customer service.
The three main strategic objectives are:
- Delivering world-class regulatory practice
- Transforming customer service
- Building a culture of continuous improvement
Download a copy of our Strategic Plan for more information.
Business Plan 2021-22
Within this business plan, we outline the work programmes we aim to deliver to achieve our vision of being recognised for delivering world-class regulation and excellent customer service.
The key work programmes that will be undertaken for each objective are:
World-class regulatory practice
- Education Strategic Review
- Continuing Education and Training (CET) Review
- Legislative Reform
Transforming customer service
- Customer service strategy
- Fitness to Practise case improvement
- IT improvement strategy
- Investment in IT infrastructure
- People plan and efficiency programme
Download a copy of our business plan for more information.