Clinical Adviser application and information pack
- Clinical Adviser advert
- Clinical Adviser information pack
- Clinical Adviser application
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion monitoring form
We are seeking Clinical Advisers to join our Hearings Team. The roles will involve:
- Attending statutory committee hearings to advise the Committee as they consider allegations against registrants where physical or mental health is under consideration.
- Reading and assimilate papers before hearings.
We invite applications from medical professionals from a range of backgrounds, specifically those who specialise in the following areas:
- Occupational medicine
- Schizophrenia and schizophrenic related disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Substance (drug/alcohol) dependence and misuse
- Multiple Sclerosis
- General practitioners with a specialist interest in one of the above
Please see the advert and information pack for more information pack about the role and how to apply. The deadline is Wednesday 26 July 2023 at 12 pm.
30 May 2023; deadline updated on 7 July