GOC seeks Clinical and Legal Advisers
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Advisers and Legal Advisers to join our team.
Clinical Advisers will be a part of our Hearings Team and will:
- Attend statutory committee hearings to advise the Committee as they consider allegations against registrants where physical or mental health is under consideration.
- Read and assimilate papers before hearings.
We invite applications from medical professionals from a range of backgrounds, specifically those who specialise in the following areas:
- Occupational medicine
- Schizophrenia and schizophrenic related disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Substance (drug/alcohol) dependence and misuse
- Multiple Sclerosis
- General practitioners with a specialist interest in one of the above
Please see the advert and information pack for more information pack about the role and how to apply. The deadline is Wednesday 26 July 2023 at 12 pm.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Terence Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7580 3898.
Legal Adviser will provide advice to the Fitness to Practise and Registration Appeals Committees on questions of law arising in connection with any matter which the Committee is considering.
Legal Advisers must have at least five years’ experience of practice and must not be a member of the GOC.
Please see the advert and information pack for more information about the role and how to apply. The deadline is Friday 23 June 2023 at 5 pm.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Euan Napier at email@example.com or on 020 7307 3929.