Policy and research
We want to ensure that our work is informed by an understanding of the public’s perspective and how optical care for patients is changing.
This document collection brings together policy and research papers that contribute to this work.
- Registrant surveys
- 2016-18 CET cycle evaluation report
- Vision and driving report
- Accessing efficiency and efficacy gains in health professional regulation
- Europe Economics report: health risk assessment for illegal optical practice
- Research into behaviour of contact lens wearers
- Standards for optometrists, dispensing opticians and optical students - consultation report
- Public perceptions research
- Stakeholder perceptions survey
- Optical sector report
- Adjustable focus spectacles
- Risks in the optical professions
Some of the files in this section may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need.